Dirty Red Head Amplifier Royal Bluesman Head Amplifier Chaloopa Footswitch Boostier Effects Pedal Boostiest Effects Pedal The Shadow Amplifier Extension Cabinets

• Hand Wired Tube Amplifiers • Hand Wired Foot Pedals • Amplifier Accessories • Custom Effects Pedals and Amps •

Burriss Products

Boostier II

Retail $239.99.USD (For the best price contact your nearest dealer.)

The Burriss Boostier II is a fully adjustable clean gain pre-amp. It can be used as a unity gain buffer at the front of your pedal line, or as a "make up" pre-amp to equal the output levels between single coil and humbucking pickups. The Boostier II may also be used as a recovery pre-amp at the end of your pedal lineup, giving you the ability to drive longer stage cables.

The most common use however is as a lead boost which allows you to stand out in the mix like you are "riding your own slider at the mixing board." When the Boostier II is off, it is in true bypass mode.

The Boostier II uses one 9V battery and sports an optional AC adaptor (sold separately).

The Boostier II is made of tough stuff so it can handle all the power that being on stage lends to your foot.

Online manual for Boostier

Knobs-

Output Knob: Volume style control; can be used to reverse gain structure for a more compressed vibe.

Highs Knob: high frequency roll off knob- used to compensate for the the increase in bandwidth (brightness) when the input knob is increased. Can be used to roll off highs to stock curve (makes it sound like your guitar again)

Input Knob: Intended to be adjusted in the bypass (LED off) mode. This knob is an 11 position detented pot used to adjust the overall operating current for the clean boost stage. As you increase the input control you will notice a more defined low end. As you increase this knob your highs will become more present. To negate the highs increase, play with the Highs Knob.

History-

Prototype Boostier: The box was raw aluminum with a rubber stamp logo, and an enamel clear coat. The Prototype did not have a power inlet or a charge pump. The Prototype operated at 18V with 2 9V batteries set in a hand- made tray. The overdrive and boost cards were separate and the knobs varied from one to the next.

Version 1 (Boostier): In the first year of the Boostier, the aluminum box was painted with silver enamel paint and the logo was done by single color silk screen. By the second year other solid colors were available as well. The Boostier was the first iteration to sport a power inlet, on- board charge pump, and an integrated PC card (brown proto-board). This version operated at 18V, but with only one 9V battery. 90% of this version's knobs were black aluminum, while the remaining 10% were silver aluminum. Boostiers built after July 2006 were CE compliant/certified.

Version 2 (Boostier II): The Boostier II sports a pro PC card with pro solder masking, The highest grade copper cladding is updated Rohs compliant and CE compliant. The box is now high-temperature powder-coat finished with pro multi-color silk screen graphic. The Boostier II is loaded with so much more love you can feel it in the pit of your stomach.